Lead Software Engineer- Big Data-
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: GBP70000 - GBP76000 per annum + benefits
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Lead Software Engineer - Big Data - Java, Hadoop, Scala, Spark, SQL, Kafka, MQ, Big data, leadership
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Lead Big Data engineer to work for a banking client based in London.
The role is an opportunity to be a member of a world class big data engineering team responsible for optimising business performance, sharing best practices, developing and connecting engineering teams across the organisation.
Development of strategies and policies for specific complex business problems and use cases to improve business performance and delivery of business intelligence and insight that effectively communicates performance to stakeholders, as well as meeting internal & external control and governance standards.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in Big Data and Java technologies
- Experience in implementing enterprise scale applications
- Data technology literate with a detailed understanding of data architecture and data tools and technologies, in particular in memory/in database and open source technology (eg. java, Hadoop, scala, spark, SQL
- Experience trouble shooting performance problem with java and big data applications
- Leadership skills
- proven record of success
Please respond with an up to date CV for more information- DDowling@mcgregor-boyall.com
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.