Leveraged Finance Analyst / Associate
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
My client is a European Corporate bank looking to hire an experienced Analyst or Associate into their Leveraged Finance team.
The team works with a range of top-tier private equity funds in providing clients with acquisition financing. Arranging, underwriting and booking of acquisition financings are the team’s core capability. They can offer highly structured financing in the form of senior loans, but can also involve subordinated mezzanine debt and high yield bonds.
The Analyst role will invole:
- Assisting in origination and deal execution,
- Research across industries and companies, preparing pitches,
- LBO modelling, credit risk anaylsis and evaluation of due diligence to assess transaction credit risks,
- Interacting with other teams internally, particularly with preparation of syndication material,
- Dealing with investor queries.
- Are likely to have recently completed a graduate/rotation programme at a corporate bank,
- Will have some prior leveraged finance experience,
- Should be able to demonstrate strong financial modelling capabilities.