Loans Trading Closer (Middle-Back Office)
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- DELFF Management
- 28 Jul 17
DELFF Management Ltd is a London based Asset Management company registered and regulated by the FCA. We are specialised in High Yield Corporate Debt and the European Leveraged Finance Markets. The company is partly owned by La Française AM, one of the largest Fund management company in France with €60 Billion in AuM.
We are looking for enthusiastic, tenacious person and highly motivated individual with a positive approach and who enjoys working both autonomously and with a team.
Job description – Loans Trading Closer (Middle-Back Office)
The right candidate will have:
- 2-3 year previous work experience as a Loans Trading Closer in another credit fund or the Leveraged Finance group of a bank,
- effective time management and organisational skills (prioritise workload and escalate issues),
- skills to question processes with a view to improving them,
- ability to handle multiple transactions at a time,
- strong attention to detail.
Additionally, fluency in English is essential and French would be a benefit but not essential.
The successful individual will:
- coordinate trade closings among clients, counterparties, and agents;
- deal with trade counterparties to receive and review par and distressed trade documentation;
- send legal documentation (market standard documentation) linked to the trades (LMA confirmation, Transfer Certificate, pricing letter etc);
- coordinate with legal counsel and follow up, when needed, for distressed trades and participations;
- review trade documentation, including trade confirms, assignment agreements, and funding memos for discrepancies prior to settlement using third party systems if necessary;
- follow up on outstanding trades and keep current comments updated;
- deliver closing packets to custodians and clients before stated deadlines;
- ensure appropriate records of the transactions are kept and saved;
- solve issues and answer various queries.
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of par and distressed loans and associated documentation
- Knowledge of Loan IQ; clear par and Loan trading documents and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent pc skills (including strong Excel skills)
If you are hardworking, a team player and want to work in a friendly and entrepreneurial environment please apply today!