M&A Associate - Generalist M&A
Location: London, England, Großbritannien
Salary: Highly Competitive
A leading global investment bank is growing their EMEA M&A product team. They have excellent relationships, a superb cross-sector deal pipeline and offer a collaborative working environment.
You will already be working within investment banking or a recognised boutique - either in a sector team, generalist team or M&A specific team.
*Many of the deals are from an M&A financing perspective, as such there is a debt angle to the role as well.
*This team is involved from Origination onwards, through to completion
The remit is sector agnostic M&A execution and will provide a great platform to execute large and high profile M&A transactions across EMEA (and to work with various teams across the bank).
Primary responsibilities of an associate include:
- Management and execution of transactions
- Performing detailed sector and company research
- Financial and capital modelling, and creating presentations and drafting memoranda related to marketing and execution
In your career to date you will have accrued the following knowledge & experience:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Robust experience with and solid understanding of the principles of financial modelling and valuation
- Extensive M&A deal experience - generalist or sector specialists
- A strong understanding of the financial markets
- Exceptional academic credentials