Operations Support Manager - Real Estate
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 14 Aug 17
An opportunity has been created within a prominent asset management team, to act as an essential support function across various aspects of their day-to-day operation.
For an ambitious individual in the early throws of their financial career this is an opportunity to join one of the oldest and most prestigious debt funds as an Operations Analyst. The fund currently manages over £2 billion in loans and is in the mist of further capital raise. The successful candidate will work closely with an experienced portfolio manager, assisting in the management of over 20 loans in the portfolio.
- To act as a central coordination point in regards to the operations of the portfolio, reporting and monitoring of the investments.
- To take the lead role in the oversight and liaison with the third-party administrator to ensure accurate and timely cash operations, report preparation and compliance.
- Oversight of cashflow movements, administering authorisation of payments and monitoring monthly movements. Oversight of bank accounts to ensure compliance with mandates.
- Responsible for conducting Operational Due Diligence to ensure all relevant KYC, legal, tax and compliance documentation is in place and up to date.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports of the whole portfolio due to the Board on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Maintain internal systems regarding covenants, loan monitoring, legal and loan debt service.
- To take lead role in liaising with the auditors for the interim and annual reports in regards with the information required from the investments.
- Postgraduate with strong academic background looking for an operational role
- Graduate up to 12 months experience
- Passion in real estate
- Team player
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org