Product Manager, Cash Management
MUFG's Transaction Banking Office for EMEA (ETBO) is currently undergoing targeted growth. We would like to speak with experienced Product Managers with proven end to end product development and management skills focusing on Cash Management. This is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are looking to own this product stream and lead the function together with the Head of Product and their counterpart in Trade Finance.
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for the end to end management of the Cash Management product stream.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Defining the market opportunity and identifying the Client base, issues and matching the value proposition offered by the product.
- Preparing the business case for any product roll out; owning and articulating requirements (including ROI), future roadmaps and roll out of any products / enhancements.
- Monitoring competitors' products and capabilities and identifying strategic partners to leverage off.
- Launching new products and implementing enhancements including timing, collateral and marketing.
- Ensuring compliance with any new regulations in their product area.
- Monitoring, pricing, billing and revenue targets for the product line; taking full economic ownership and PnL management for their product stream.
- Key point of subject matter expertise for products in their stream
- Defining Client propositions in coordination with Sales and Relationship Managers.
- Providing internal stakeholder training on the respective product areas and promoting the business internally and externally, monitoring market trends and building industry profile.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Degree level education or equivalent industry experience essential.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Cash Management product management role within Transaction Banking.
- Prior exposure working in a diverse global environment.
- Proven understanding of the current and future cash product needs of Transaction Banking clients.
- Project management qualifications such as PRINCE2, Agile etc. would be an advantage.
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, London branch (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.