- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings Strategy
- 14 Aug 17
Relationship Manager - FIG, International Bank, London
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Join this leading International Bank as a Relationship Manager, at VP level, within their Financial Institutions team.
Manage client relationships with European financial institutions (banks and non-banks); achieve revenue targets and maximize shareholder value for the Bank.
Identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs, and providing regular contact with them
Being committed to ensuring that clients have access to the best possible service that the bank can offer and developing relationships with other parts of the bank and having responsibility with internal colleagues for the end-to-end client experience
- Manage and build upon a portfolio of Financial Institutions - Primarily European banks
- Execute global FI business strategies which include identifying new business opportunities, building institutional investors franchise, growing deposits, increasing cross-sells etc. within the Eurozone.
- Actively manage credit risk of European FIs to achieve acceptable overall risk-adjusted returns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Grow P&L for FI London.
- Work closely with product partners and other business units to induce cross-selling of products.
- Increase the pool of key clients through deepening of client relationships and broadening our product offerings.
- Develop strategic alliances/partnerships with key customers and stakeholders towards achieving long-term business results.
- Reinforce a continuous improvement mind-set by initiating innovative and achievable solutions that could become a benchmark for the industry.
- Build a high-performance culture by promoting individual and collective ownership and accountability of outcomes.
Experience & Knowledge:
1. Good industry knowledge on the following industries in Europe: Banks, Insurance, Funds & Asset Management, Broker-Dealers & Exchanges, and Wealth Management.
2. Experience working with another commercial bank at VP level
3. 7-10 years’ experience in relationship management of financial institutions at another bank
4. Bachelors degree preferred