Senior Analyst – Infrastructure Project Finance – Leading Global Bank (London)
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 14 Aug 17
An opportunity for a top candidate in structured or project finance to join a premier bank in the infrastructure space, working on some of the largest and most prominent deals worldwide.
Our client is a leading player in the international debt space, working on some of the biggest deals in the infrastructure market. The bank is almost exclusively involved in large-ticket transactions across the globe, a result of their dedication and reputation within the infrastructure space. They are now looking to enhance their infrastructure team by adding a top-rated project financier with a desire to gain unparalleled exposure to the market.
The role will involve the successful candidate joining the team on their lending side, gaining exposure to the full range of the deal structuring process, from origination to execution, actively contributing to the management of the transactions. Working across responsibilities including financial modelling, project analysis and preparing credit applications, the candidate will see themselves in a position of high responsibility working with a team of top-rated professionals.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 1-3 years’ infrastructure experience in project or structured finance
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2:1 from a top tier university or equivalent
- Strong financial modelling skills, with the ability to build from scratch
- Experience in preparing credit applications, project and financial analysis
- Strong work ethic, with ability to work to tight deadlines, under time pressure and managing multiple commitments
- Confidence in taking on senior stakeholder responsibilities
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please apply with a Word CV to email@example.com