Third Party Risk Manager
- £60,000 - £80,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Saxton Leigh
- 14 Aug 17
Vendor Risk, Third Party/Outsourcing Risk Manager
- Oversee Third Party Vendor Management as part of Second Line Operational Risk to ensure effective implementation of the TPVM framework.
- Provision of thought leadership, project management leadership of TPRM.
- Ensure effective design and implementation of the TPVM framework for Project L and X and across EMEA.
- Oversee the execution of the framework by business/ functional owners
- Support and challenge the vendor risk assessments.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to the TPVM framework.
- Understand the overall risk profile of the TPVM proposition and the impact on the Operational Risk profiles for EMEA and Projects L and X.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the business and functions.
- Provide any required training on TPVM, the framework and the connectivity with the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) across EMEA.
- Monitor any required actions
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements
- Understanding of SLA's, Vendor Risk Management.
- Experience of Project Management
- Experience of the design and implementation of outsourcing and Third Party Risk Management arrangements for Banks.