VP Tech Coverage
- Upon Application
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
Our client seeks a VP to join its Tech coverage team based in London.
The UK Corporate Banking Team manages and grows the Bank’s client relationships with medium to large-sized, established technology companies in the UK and Europe. We typically focus on private and publicly listed corporate businesses with revenues in excess of £25 million.
We are responsible for the full end-to-end relationship with the company for the Bank as well as building out the brand in the UK Corporate market – from client origination, debt structuring, UK and US treasury management and foreign exchange to event management and brand building initiatives.
The Bank has extensive relationships with investors and the advisory community in both the UK and the US – this, as well as our depth of sector expertise and ability to be nimble, are often cited as our key differentiators.
The successful candidate will be relentlessly client focused and will manage a wide range of relationships within the UK (and more broadly Europe). You will be part of a close team building high touch, high value external relationships through the successful understanding and communication of the Bank's values and differentiators.
From the outset, you will be given high levels of responsibility (depending on your relevant experience) and will interact with both internal & external senior management and will be expected to develop and maintain a relevant network as well as represent the Bank at industry events. You will be involved in the full sales cycle of a relationship led business and be responsible for structuring complex financing solutions.
As part of a growing dynamic team, your ability to work well with people and create a positive environment in addition to being able to think differently will be crucial in building this part of the business.
• In-market presence establishing a network and building the Bank’s brand
• Optimising the Bank sponsored events through effective sales and relationship management
• Follow up on referrals for prospective clients and present the Bank's products and services externally.
• Interact with all levels of clients and help to promote the Bank’s brand in market.
• Work effectively in a team to optimize the client experience.
• Evaluate prospective businesses and structure new debt facilities and global treasury solutions in order to support growth of the business.
• Drive the underwriting of credits independently; analysing financial statements, conducting financial modelling, preparing the due diligence for new loan facilities and modifications, and presenting to credit committee.
• Prepare term sheets and loan documentation, (including collateral documentation) and oversee the booking/closing of transactions.