Director, Senior Business Manager, Banking - Americas
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Charles Levick
- 14 Aug 17
I have a function that is supporting a Global Head of business at a universal banking client as Business Manager.
I have a function that is supporting a Global Head of business at a universal banking client as Business Manager. This Executive Director level function sits impacts the Cash Management, Global Payment area, Liquidity for corporate, commercial and investment banking activities.
This hire is for an experienced Business Manager (Executive Director) opposed to a domain expert here, so someone that has a background in managing and influencing Exco, building relationships virtually and project organisation capabilities to help drive them to completion rather than be a change manager.
* Lead a variety of projects and initiatives to improve business performance and ensure alignment to Global and Regional imperatives
* Develop business cases, and where required undertake financial modelling of business/countries/opportunities
* Coordinate and run Monthly Business Reviews to drive management discipline through the business
* Identify, support and coordinate revenue and cost enhancements whilst sharing best practice globally
* Drive improvements in efficiency across the group through delivery of core projects with demonstrated reduction in costs
* Utilisation of business analytics to drive customer acquisition, cross-selling, Relationship Manager (RM) portfolio alignment and implementation of customer segmentation
* Creation of appropriate operating budgets through departmental planning/interface with finance
* Monitor industry and client trends and identify potential opportunities to strengthen the groups position within the market
* Implementation of segment Target Operating Models and People and Structure redesign
* This is a high profile position that is strategic oversight that will help move the strategy above the regional teams that are more hands on delivery focus. The focus is for someone that is currently domiciled in the USA and has a track record of doing the above in a complex banking organisation with multiple stakeholders and akin to navigating a matrix management structure.