Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– determine required solutions and assist in implementation
– prepare presentations across a number of business
– support project management tasks
– coordinate the work of more junior analysts
– provide documentation of processes and business requirements
You will be part of the Chief Administrative Office within our Asset Management organization supporting the Equities, Multi Asset and O'Connor business areas. This team provides administrative, analytical and strategic business support across various functions, ensuring a smooth and efficient operation while driving key initiatives forward.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– a background in capital markets and knowledge across a variety of asset classes
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– able to work autonomously in a fast paced and delivery oriented environment
– adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.