- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings FIFX
- 14 Aug 17
Trade Assistant - Tier 1 US Bank
- Standort: New York City, NY, USA
- Gehalt: $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Trade Assistant - Tier 1 US BankThe role I’m working on is a trading assistant role at a Tier 1 US Bank. The chosen hire will be supporting the US OTC Non-linear interest rate/inflation trading business. The role will focus on all products traded by the non linear desk, as well as ad-hoc business support. Daily responsibilities may include validating new trade booking from a P&L perspective, reconciling trading desk ETP, modelling new trades, booking and amending sales, internal trades, and acting as the contact point for all stakeholder inquiries. Most exciting is the opportunity in this role to manage intraday activity for US Exotics/Inflation Rates trading books. This is an ideal position for an ambitious junior that wants to grow their career and learn more about trading in a globally recognized bank.
My client is a Tier 1, multinational Banking Corporation. They work with consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, asset management, investing and many other financial risk management services and products. They are undoubtedly a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a wide range of asset classes. They regularly make top 100 lists on the likes of Forbes and other notable publications for their industry leadership and continued expansion.
- Experience in OTC Interest Rates products
- Understanding of Marketwire, Excel and Bloomberg
- Understanding of regulatory environment – specifically, REGW, Dodd-Frank, MIFID2
- College degree
- Data savvy
- Time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines
- Curiosity about the field, desire to learn on the job
- Technical fluency – someone who can learn new systems quickly is a plus
- Collaborative and team-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – will be communicating with various stakeholders.