Wealth Change Manager
- £150k - 170k per year
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- GQR Global Markets
- 26 Jun 17
Reporting to the D&EP Change Management Director, the D&EP Change Management Lead will drive governance of the Change Management process in the D&EP organization which supports delivering operational technology services as well as infrastructure administration and support. Change Management encompasses ensuring that we meet our business goals for delivering technology-based change services in a successful and accurate manner avoiding impacts to clients and customers.
VP - Change Manager - Wealth Manager
Reporting to the D&EP Change Management Director, the D&EP Change Management Lead will drive governance of the Change Management process in the D&EP organization which supports delivering operational technology services as well as infrastructure administration and support. Change Management encompasses ensuring that we meet our business goals for delivering technology-based change services in a successful and accurate manner avoiding impacts to clients and customers. Change Management governs application changes, infrastructure, and infrastructure maintenance. Additionally, the Change Management Lead will drive governance of the Permit To Operate (PTO) process, evaluating the readiness of projects to deploy to production.
The Change Management Lead will:
- Prepare and lead Change Review Board meetings to review all Digital and Emerging Payments changes. Sending post meeting results by publishing go/no go status of all upcoming D&EP change records.
- Implement cross-tower and internal impact communications strategy including a consistent process for communicating Vendor changes, outages and impacts.
- Develop documentation of end to end flow and inventory of infrastructure configuration items for which outages impact D&EP.
- Perform cross Line Of Business (LOB) owned change impact identification, validation, communication. Reviews changes from other lines of business which may cross impact D&EP.
- Attend and participate in GTI Air Traffic Control planning calls.
- Work with Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Application Development and Production Management teams to identify impacts to D&EP business from upcoming GTI ITSMs.
- Enforce CCB Change quality standards (aka minimum acceptance criteria), particularly in that:
- Mandatory risk questions accurately answered.
- A reasonable risk level is specified for the change.
- Permit to Operate process is completed for major changes.
- Relationships to incidents and other changes are properly identified.
- Evidence of testing is lower environment is attached.
- Pre implementation, implementation and post implementation validation plans are complete and valid.
- Backout or fall forward plans are complete and valid.
- Follow up with Change Owners to ensure quality concerns are understood and addressed
- Work with D&EP release management team and CCB Production Assurance Change Management team to perform conflict identification. Identifies impacting events based on specified criteria.
- Liaise between D&EP Release Management, GTI and various production management teams to coordinate GTI releases.
- Police the emergency change process to ensure emergency change record documentation is accurate and complete
- Identify low-risk change candidates for Pre Authorized, Documented and Pre approved process (PDPA) and works with CCB Production Assurance Change Management teams to implement.
- Produce common job aids for Change Owners; Approvers; etc.
- Select projects which require PTO coverage by running all projects through a model which quantifies risk.
- Drive improvements to the PTO process
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of industry experience and 7 years of IT experience and related management experience
- Application development and/or production support experience
- Experienced leading meetings with business partners to communicate impacting events; share information to potentially non-technical or limited technical knowledge groups of people
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Leadership skills, drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and negotiating skills
- Experience with Infrastructure and Application Projects
- Capable of managing complex issues in a changing environment. Proven experience with client services and support.
- Requires detailed knowledge and be able to execute through the Project Life Cycle, ITIL, Financials, Business Case
- Understand monitoring concepts for varied platforms.
- Strong working knowledge in UNIX/Linux/Windows and Oracle/SQL Server (SQL Querying, SP, triggers, views & other DBO.)
- Must partner with stakeholders and senior leaders
- Must have demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior leaders to understand their expectations regarding service delivery and service risk and control
- Ability to persuade and influence is key; must have ability to be tactful yet assertive. Strong collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Articulate, detail oriented.
- Familiarity with ITIL Change Management concepts
- Experience with change management tools.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Sharepoint a plus.