- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 17 Aug 17
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
The Retail Deposits team within Goldman Sachs Bank USA is responsible for day-to-day operations, marketing and support of the retail deposits platform. GS Bank offers online savings accounts and certificates of deposit to consumers via its website at GSBank.com and through a dedicated customer contact center.
The Online Banking Representative position is responsible for answering incoming calls from GS Bank customers and prospects, providing product information, account opening services as well as account maintenance. Additional responsibilities include:
- Explaining various online retail deposit products such online savings accounts and certificate of deposits
- Accessing multiple electronic systems and documenting steps taken to efficiently serve the customer
- Participating in projects to drive operational excellence
- Completion of ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Meeting established goals for all metrics, including call quality, productivity and profitability quotas, and customer acquisition by focusing on maximizing service to customers
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year's related customer service work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Six Sigma Lean/Greenbelt certification
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, organization, and planning skills
- Solid working knowledge of all Customer Service functions and of the leasing and loan business
- Understands and can clearly explain terms and conditions
- Proven follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to proficiently handle and own high-profile escalated situations
- Professional phone mannerisms with effective customer service relationship skills
- Passion to improve processes
- Ability to remove emotion from situation and resolve conflict
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.