Director, Local Corporates
- Abu Dhabi, VAE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 13 Aug 17
To build, manage and grow client relationships within the target market of Corporate Banking Group
- The main challenge is to gain more business while managing risk, and to establish/grow amicable relationships with customers in a very competitive environment.
- The jobholder is partnering internal stakeholders and enablement functions in service delivery and is expected to work independently in many respects to grow revenue for the Bank while managing the risk in the portfolio.
- The jobholder will need to develop his/her credit skills and develop a good understanding of acceptable risk / reward parameters for customers in the portfolio and will be empowered with certain authority in handling exceptions and resolving customer service issues.
- The jobholder must have good customer and corporate product knowledge, effective problem solving and interpersonal skills in order to satisfy customer needs, meet performance targets and work effectively with various internal/external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Maintain NIL NPL’S for assigned relationships.
- Achieve the annual target for performing loans assigned by Senior Management.