- Standort: Dubai, VAE
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.
- Enhanced Structuring coverage of West Africa and francophone countries in AME
- FM Structuring AME provides coverage of full spectrum of derivative products (from vanilla to exotic), through our product specialists located in DIFC, Dubai, U.A.E.
- FM Structurers facilitate FX/Interest Rate/Credit derivatives and Structured Financing trades in the Bank through ideas generation, pricing support, and supporting sales & trading on transaction execution.
- Structurers work with FM Sales, FM Trading, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, relationship management colleagues and risk approvers to structure, price and deliver a range of to highly structured products and solutions to SCB's client base
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work very closely with internal stakeholders to maximize AME FM Revenue
- Collaborate with global structuring team and share ideas / initiatives
- Provide generic and bespoke client solutions
- Provide relevant technical and market knowledge and experience
- Address client needs and maximize revenues cross product
- Engage clients at senior level
- Provide external client product training where required
- Sales / CIB RMs: Address sales / CIB RM needs to facilitate business and improve revenue and returns
- Trading: Identify opportunities to source, repackage and sell down market risk and to leverage our franchise to generate trading profit
- TCRM: work together in providing risk-effective solutions and mitigating regional client risk
- Structuring: Assist in career development of junior structurers
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Financial Markets sales/trading/structuring roles
- Strong derivatives background
- Transaction leadership experience, demonstrated origination support experience
- Prior work experience in AME (good to have)
- A self starter, motivated achiever and a strong communicator, able to deal with sales, traders and other structurers in geographically diverse locations.
- Thinks outside the box, demonstrates initiative and creativity.
- Strong product/technical skills and market knowledge:
- French Speaking is preferrable
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 17th August 2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.