Senior Data Governance Consultant
As our Senior Data Governance Consultant:
- You assess the maturity of our clients regarding data management and data governance capabilities
- You help implement the data governance framework and operating model
- You set-up and deliver key Data Governance Artefacts like Business Glossary, Data Dictionary, Data Policies, Data Processes, communication plan
- You have a good knowledge of data-related regulations
- You focus on Change Management in the context of data transformation journey
- You support the clients in the design and delivery of the trainings to improve the data literacy
- You can lead workshops with business or technical stakeholders
- We offer a dynamic and collaborative working environment with clients and colleagues.
- There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in data domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- You have significant relevant experience in Data Management and Data Governance
- You have a strong analytical mind and can apply a systemic approach
- You have an experience of working on data projects, preferably in the consulting field
- You are ready to develop a strong network within the Belgian Financial Services Industry
- You are passionate about Data Governance and Data Transformation (i.e. up-to-date with latest developments)
- You have a good understanding of data-related topics (data architecture, data quality, GDPR, metadata, master data management) without expertise in one of these data domains
- You have relevant experience with one of the data governance/ data quality technologies: Collibra, Informatica, Ab Initio, Zeenea, Infogix, SAS BDN/ SAS Dataflux ...
- You are collaborative, delivery focused and problem solver
- You have Project/ Change Management skills or Business Analytical skills across the full change management lifecycle within Agile environments
- A certification in data is a plus: CDMP, CIP, CMMI DMM, Collibra Expert Level I...
- Excellent French/ Dutch and English communication skills, written and verbal
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.