CIB - Securities Services - Client Service Manager - Associate/Vice President
Client Service Manager, Securities Services, Corporate & Investment Bank
Client Service Managers (CSM) are the first point of escalation for clients and internal teams. CSMs take ownership of the projects and tasks and will assess, coordinate and manage deliverables (with the assistance of internal teams) to ensure service delivery standards are consistent with the agreed Service Level Document. CSMs are responsible for the monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship between J.P. Morgan and the client. CSMs use various tools to monitor and measure client and product performance, such as Service Scorecard, Service Level Documents, action logs, calling programs, internal and client service reviews.
Client Service Managers foster close relationship with their clients, understand requirements and expectations, take accountability for the resolution of issues, proactive client management, cultivate long term partnership to become trusted advisors with clients. CSMs also foster relationships with Operations and other groups (such as Product, Sales and Technology) locally and regionally in service delivery to the client. CSMs work with, and manage through, other functional areas both locally and globally, to ensure the provision of a timely and efficient level of service, with a high degree of autonomy in their management of the daily deliverables to the client. Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Accountability for service delivery; working closely with the client on assigned deliverables. Building relationships with clients to understand client requirements and expectations.
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, data & reporting collation, delivery issues and tracking of progress; leveraging internal teams as appropriate
- Regular contact with multiple areas at clients' office as well as internally in J.P. Morgan in country and region
These points have been carefully consideredas being essential for the role. Yourbackground must accurately reflect all of these for your application to beconsidered.
- University degree,Masters or MBA preferred
- Minimum 2-8 yearsof experience in financial services industry (Custody Business and/or portfolioservicing environment would be a plus but not a must)
- Strong focus inclient service management, communication and delivery
- Proven experiencein building and contributing to high performing teams through the developmentof self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth
- Proactivelyresponds and adapts to change - supports and influences strategies to enablebusiness transformation and enhancement
- Demonstratedtechnical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire tocontinuously grow and maintain this knowledge
- Focuses onaccountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet client needs whilealigning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals
- As this role willhave regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in allareas of Securities Services, the person in this role must be confident,articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan in front of clients
- Must be fluent inMandarin and English