- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Business Development Executive
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Development ExecutiveAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
To pro-actively promote designated Retail Clients products and services and acquire new customers.
- Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from varies channels.
- A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance.
- Actively cross-sell the bank other products / services and ensure annual financial budget is met
- To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services.
- To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
- Based on a "shared sense" of purpose and approach within CB
- Based on a clear division of roles (and no duplication of effort) within MD
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
- College/diploma degree or above;
- 1 year working experience or above in financial or mortgage / real estate Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in banking experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of bank products, policies, and business strategy
- Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Presentable, good personality with good business etiquette