We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. We are seeking an Accounting Branch Associate to aid in our reporting processes. About the opportunity
Do you have knowledge in accounting of a bank or have you already learned the first steps in accounting? Are you proactive and motivated and want to play an important role in advancing financial reporting processes in a young and revolutionary bank?
Your main task is the preparation of local international reporting in France, taking into account the relevant laws and regulations in national and international commercial, tax and banking law. In this role, you will focus on two general responsibilities: Regulatory Reporting:
- Preparation, execution and assurance of a flawless reporting process.
- Plausibility check, control and documentation of the reporting process of our foreign branch.
- Participation in the development of the international regulatory reporting system in Europe.
- Support in the technical implementation and connection of the feeder systems, as well as the generation of reports.
- Guarantee regulatory reports to institutions and authorities for the branch in France.
What you will bring along
- Monthly closing bookings of the branch according to local GAAP.
- Various tasks in financial accounting especially accounts payable in day-to-day business and preparation of financial statements.
- Optimization and further development of existing accounting processes in relation to new products for the branch.
- Organization and support of company-wide projects from the perspective of local accounting.
- Ongoing coordination with various teams such as: Product, Tech and People.
What we offer
- You have a degree in business administration or alternatively a bank education with appropriate further qualification.
- You have knowledge of financial and local banking legislation
- Knowledge of regulatory regulations would be an advantage
- You have already gained some experience in working on projects, processes and process changes.
- High commitment and initiative as well as very good analytical skills; efficiency and systemic competence complete your profile.
- You have good French language skills
- Of course, you will have a very good command of spoken and written English, and ideally you have further knowledge of foreign languages.
Who we are
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. Sound good? Apply online, and we'll get back to you soon.