Job Description: Details of the role and how it fits into the team
Your key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for auditing Deutsche Bank's infrastructure technology.
- You will be involved in the planning, preparation, coordination and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls within Deutsche Bank's technology departments.
- You will undertake audit assignments, draft and consolidate audit reports as well as tracking and closing audit findings.
- Work closely with colleagues in New York, Jacksonville, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Shanghai.
Your skills and experiences
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and execute audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT infrastructure technology controls in accordance with Group Audit's Methodology.
- Contribute to Continuous Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
- Undertake audit assignments, draft and consolidate audit reports for review by audit management and facilitate finding tracking and validate closure of findings.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and special inquiries.
What we will offer you:
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related scientific degree. Certifications as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security, project management or process-/quality management would be an advantage.
- Experience in IT Audit, IT risk management or information security. Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following disciplines: IT infrastructure, IT production, IT operation such as system administrator, database administrator, operator in a data center or software development for IT infrastructure applications.
- Very good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflicts and at all management levels. Language skills beyond English are not a requirement, but are generally useful.
- Flexibility, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Serap Ünlü.
Contact: Serap Ünlü ( +(49)160 6189001)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.