We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Work directly with our Group Head of FP&A and Controlling to build an efficient, centralised and high performing FP&A team to have a major impact on N26 business performance across the globe.
- Be a real business partner by providing business leaders across the organisation with in-depth analysis and necessary data to help them take efficient investment decisions within their area of responsibilities (return on investments).
- Drive accountability for ongoing business performance against strategic, business and financial objectives by delivering reporting that accurately measures the companies KPIs and track the business performance of the entire organisation.
- Be N26 business case owner by analyzing historical and current trends to build forecasts and budgets reflecting future opportunities.
- Drive the financial strategic planning process and contribute to projects such as fundraising, M&A and others.
What we offer
- University degree with a specialization in Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment banking, audit (Big 4), consulting firm, corporate financial planning, data driven strategic role or others.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular), outstanding modelling skills, strong communication skills and strong personal leadership are required.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in leading/coaching a small team is highly desired.
- Prior experience with the implementation / development of an ERP is a plus.
- Familiarity with banks and financial institutions is a plus.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.