Investor Relations Professional, Fast-Growing International Growth Investment Firm, Berlin, Germany
Our client is a leading Berlin-based venture capital fund investing across the tech space. It has built a strong name in the venture ecosystem and has partnered with some exciting entrepreneurs across the broader European region.
Given the firm's further fund raising and growth plans, the broadness of its investor base and the need to meet growing demands, it is now keen to bring on board an investor relations professional to be based in Berlin and support the Head of IR across all investor matters RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the drafting and preparation of fundraising material (PPMs, DDQ, presentations, fact sheets), help with roadshows and due diligence coordination.
- Draft content for investor reports while ensuring their look and feel is in line with brand guidelines
- Liaise with in-bound queries and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Be highly involved in the content and coordination of key events - AGMs, Advisory Board, etc
- Support on external PR and marketing activity to raise the brand of the fund
- Analyst / Associate-level experience within corporate finance, financial PR, placement agent or asset manager
- Familiarity with venture investing and passionate about the tech space
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and CRM databases
- Highly organised, with a strong eye for detail
- Confident English communicator with excellent people skills
- Commitment to be based in Berlin. German language is not required as all communication is done in English