Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The role is responsible for providing active support to the local Underwriting team in the processing and execution of inventory financing transactions. This entails besides the diligent preparation & management of our customer files and dossiers, the accurate & timely processing of data as well as all other administrative support. Responsibilities:
- The independent preparation and post-processing of new transactions as well as of periodical reviews of existing exposures.
- The processing and maintenance of customer data (control of accuracy and completeness of data entry)
- The collection and recording of financial statements
- The processing and maintenance of the additional collateral data in the sub-ledger system
- The communication of approval conditions to stakeholders as well as control of timely and accurate fulfilment thereof
- Responsible for ensuring all approval conditions are satisfied, finance and other legal documents are appropriately executed and a closing memo is prepared prior to credit line activation.
- The safeguarding / assurance of impeccable credit documentation
- The provision of comprehensive administrative support to all underwriters incl. regulatory requirements such as KYC/AML support tasks.
- Communication with customers, banks and insurance companies on day - to - day administrative items
- Adherence to Credit Risk Policies and Procedures in executing on above responsibilities
- Actively supporting the x-functional team in maintaining wing-to-wing dealer transaction cycle time within agreed timeframe
- The collection, check-up and recording of Credit Reports and Monitoring Notices of customers
- The processing and approval of the customer termination request workflows and ensuring that all checklist items have been completed in the system and all documents have been archived
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed commercial education / business management training
- Working experience ideally in a bank / financial institution
- Good command/knowledge of English (written and verbal)
- Customer Service Orientation - acts to help or serve customers, focusing efforts on discovering and meeting their needs
- Ability to access and update computerized information - accurate data entry, excellent attention to detail
- Dependability, resilience, conscientiousness and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently, motivated and customer oriented
- Willingness/readiness for continued development / personal growth
- Microsoft products - Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Background in Factoring
- Fluent German and English required.
- Other Language Skills desired (i.e. Dutch/French/Spanish/Italian)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.