Analyst/Associate, Outstanding Growth Fund, Dusseldorf, Germany
Take the next step in your career and join an ambitious growth capital fund as a junior Investment Professional in their Dusseldorf based office.
Our client, an independent and expanding growth capital investor, is looking to hire an Analyst/Associate to be based in their Dusseldorf Office.
The fund invests in fast growing companies with the potential to become market leaders in their space. They invest in tech-enabled services, consumer technologies and software companies with proven technologies and scalable business models. Their goal is to provide both the capital and strategic guidance to these fast-developing companies to ensure stable and sustainable expansion.
The team is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to join their company at junior Investment Professional level for their office in Dusseldorf. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involvement in all aspects of the deal cycle, with strong focus on origination through to execution
- Support the team through the whole transaction process, with responsibilities for financial modelling and due diligence work streams
- This position provides great opportunity to leverage your networks and learn on the job from an accomplished senior deal team
- Initial relevant experience at a major investment bank or a top consultancy firm
- Outstanding financial analysis skills and commercial judgement
- Polished interpersonal skills, strong entrepreneurial instinct and self-confidence are crucial
- Self-starter, who is able to work well in small teams and to develop credible relationships of trust with mid-sized business owners and managers
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential for this role