The bank is mainly focusing on European corporate clients but also has some wealth/high net worth clients also.
Assist in preparation, development and maintenance of the risk management guidelines which comply with German regulations and align the same with the individual guidelines within the bank.
• Carry out the risk inventory and draw up the overall risk profile. Review the risk inventory at least annually and make analysis in case of a change of the Banks risk positions.;
• Daily monitoring and reporting of risk parameters and limits set by Managing Board.
• Monitor the institution’s risk situation and internal capital adequacy as well as compliance with the risk limits in place on an ongoing basis. Prepare a monthly Capital Management risk report, which describes the capital structure and risk bearing capability of the bank including stress testing.
• Draw up the regular risk reports for the management board. Prepare and review of quarterly risk reports for Credit, Market, Liquidity and Operational risks to the Managing Board together with a management summary.
• Ad-hoc reporting of significant events or on demand of Managing Board.
• Reporting of stress testing results to Managing Board and Supervisory Board.
• Act as a central collecting point for the receipt of individual risk related reports from the business units and for consolidating/coordinating risk control activities, including risk reporting.
• Monitor regulatory requirements in regard to overall risk management as well as in regard to individual risk categories; collecting, assessing and forwarding relevant information to the Managing Board.
• Assist to the parent company’s risk management in the preparation, interpretation, monitoring and analysis of reports with regard to the risk categories (counterparty-, market- and operational risks), of which the general principles and guidelines will be outlined by the parent company and shared with the bank.
• Assist in preparation of risk management related parts to fulfill the bank’s disclosure requirements.
• As part of varied project assignments, you will be involved in finding strategic decisions and embedding them in the operational business process.
- Knowledge of all risk stripes
- Experience in small - midsized bank
- Experience working with the German regulator
- Speaking German is essential