Internship opportunity in Private Equity – One Equity Partners
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- One Equity Partners Europe GmbH
- 14 Aug 18
One Equity Partners is a middle-market private equity firm focused on the industrial, healthcare, and technology sectors in North America and Europe. The firm builds market-leading companies by identifying and executing transformative business combinations. One Equity is a trusted partner with a differentiated investment process, a broad and senior team, and an extensive track record generating longterm value for its partners. Since 2001, the firm has completed more than 140 transactions worldwide. The firm has offices in New York, Chicago and Frankfurt.
In early 2015, the OEP team spun-out from JPMorgan and established an independent management company called OEP Capital Advisors, L.P. (“OEP”). OEP has closed its first standalone private equity fund in early 2017, One Equity Partners VI, L.P. with a core strategy of middle market private equity investments in North America and Western Europe.
We are seeking ongoing Interns / Visiting Associates for our Frankfurt office for a minimum of 3 months (preferred: 6 months)
Your tasks include among others:
- Analysis of investment opportunities
- Support of the deal team on live transactions and portfolio management
- Financial analysis and valuation (incl. LBO modelling, CCA and CTA)
- Market, sector and company research and benchmarking
You will have the unique opportunity to directly work with seasoned investment professionals and gain valuable insights into an international private equity firm.
- Advanced university studies (minimum of completed Bachelor’s degree, Master’s / MBA students preferred) in the field of business administration, economics or business law preferably with concentration on finance and accounting
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Relevant experience from previous internships or full-time roles, ideally in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or Private Equity
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with profound knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (ideally experience with financial models), advanced knowledge of accounting, finance and valuation
- Distinct team player and soft skills
- High degree of proactivity, genuine interest in the area of investments
- Fluency in German is helpful but no requirement
How to apply:
Please send your full application (cover letter & CV incl. current university grade transcript, internship certificates) to:
One Equity Partners Europe GmbH
Attn: Ms. Dunja Mauser
Neue Mainzer Str. 84
Tel. +49 69 506074734
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.