Do you thrive in an innovative and collaborative team environment and have the ability to think outside the box? Are you looking to join a leading financial services organisation with an entrepreneurial culture, assuming responsibilities early on as an intern and working with top industry leaders? Join Macquarie Capital as an intern in the Frankfurt office.
As an intern you will be a valued member of the team, play a meaningful role on projects, and gain exposure to clients and senior bankers across the firm. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages you, like all employees, to take on an outsized level of responsibility and make an impact.
Your responsibilities include:
- Researching and analysing company and industry specific financial information
- Performing financial valuations and quantitative analyses
- Preparing client presentations
- Assisting in due diligence processes
- Coordinating the execution of advisory mandates and principal investments as part of a deal team
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- You are a student in your final or penultimate year of university (bachelor or master) or a recent graduate with outstanding academic performance
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for problem solving and numerical analysis
- Thorough grasp of financial concepts
- A strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Business fluent in German and English
- A desire to take initiative and excel at what you do
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. About Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital offers global capability in M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Principal Finance, and Equity Trading and Research underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors. Our people are empowered to think innovatively to address client challenges and originate opportunities, thinking beyond individual transactions to become a trusted adviser and partner over the long haul. From origination to execution, our unique combination of ideas, capital and expertise is transforming opportunity into reality for our clients and partners around the world.
With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.