Job Description: Details of the role and how it fits into the team
Corporate Bank: Risk Management Solutions - Investment Solutions
The main task of the Sales Specialist is the sales coverage of corporate clients in the DACH and EMEA region regarding advisory and sales of liquidity management and investment solutions products including the identification of additional business potentials. He/she is responsible for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative targets by covering and developing a defined client portfolio as well as to drive global initiatives in close collaboration with the other regional teams. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- You advise and execute the full Cash Management and Fixed Income product range for on-balance and off-balance sheet solutions for investment solutions and liquidity management (multiple forms of deposits, reverse repos, money-market funds, bonds, structured investment products, etc.)
- You are responsible for the sales coverage of a defined corporate client portfolio for liquidity management and investment solutions and drive the marketing and execution of standard products as well as of tailor-made structured investment and liquidity solutions (e.g. including multi-product angles like FX)
- You structure, price and execute trades of investment products in coordination with the corresponding product and trading units, taking into account potential customer-specific requirements and fully in line with relevant regulations
- You closely interact and coordinate with various internal stakeholders in CB Coverage, CCM, RMS, FRM and others and are part of Client Service Teams in order to drive revenue growth for the investment business as well as for overall client profitability
- You prepare and lead client meetings on liquidity management and investment topics including follow-up work and support broader client meetings with Investment Solutions content
- You will be part of a dynamic and specialized sales team that develops individual investment and liquidity solutions for our clients' operational and strategic liquidity. We cover international Multinational Corporates (MNCs) and Commercial Clients (Mid-Caps) as well as public-sector clients and match their individual requirements with our tailored solutions
- You obtained a university or master's degree preferably in economics or business administration or similar subject
- You have preferably gained professional experience with investment products for corporate or institutional clients or have worked in a client-facing Treasury- or capital markets-related Sales or Coverage position. Alternatively, you have gained professional experience in Treasury- or FRM-related areas including knowledge and understanding of balance sheet and liquidity management
- You deliver the highest level of quality also under time pressure and combine this with strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving capabilities
- You show strong external client sales skills and are comfortable with marketing to and negotiating with senior client representatives. This is paired with strong internal team player and collaboration capabilities. You communicate clearly and concisely
- You are familiar with MS Office and preferably with internal and/or external markets-related tools like Bloomberg
- Strong German and English language skills (both verbal and written)
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Kimberly Michel.
Contact: Kimberly Michel, Mobil +49 174 4939100
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.