For our client an Activist Fund we are looking for a Senior Investment Professional / Partner with a significant track record in European Equities Investing.
- At least 15 years of experience with proven track record in activist funds, hedge funds or equities (long only).
- Successful Involvement in talking to potential investors and supporting fundraising activities.
- Entrepreneurial personality and a good network of senior level contacts required.
- Commercial and business expertise and experience in strategic analysis.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, plus one other European language. Knowledge of German language is helpful.
- Participate in the investment decision-making process as a member of the Investment Committee.
- Lead fundraising activities and participate in investor relationship management.
- Provide market knowledge and insights into equity market trends.
- Idea generation and selection of new investments. Lead analysis and evaluation of new and existing investments.
- Communicate with companies, industry experts, investment banks, sell-side analysts and attend investor conferences.
- Assist in the execution of the fund's investment decisions and trading activities