PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
2023 & 2024 Full Time Graduate - Account Analyst, Munich (German Speaker) Positions are located in Munich, Germany Account Analyst
Account Analysts serve a dynamic role based on the core responsibility of servicing PIMCO's clients. The Analyst's primary responsibility is to support PIMCO's client-servicing professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. Account Analysts gather, analyse and discuss economic trends, support external reporting requirements, and deliver performance attribution analyses to account managers. Key Relationships
- PIMCO Investment Professionals including other members of the Account Management Group, Product Managers and Associates, and Portfolio Managers and Trade Assistant
- Current and prospective clients
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
- Gather, analyze, and discuss market trends and data with colleagues and clients
- Analyze portfolio characteristics in the context of broader investment themes
- Evaluate risk reports, perform attribution research and conduct scenario analysis
- Create customized client reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries
- Draft internal presentations and prepare client-servicing materials
- Summarize and explain complex financial and economic concepts to educate client
Every new Analyst begins their career with a rigorous formal training programme providing the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your role. Your informal training will continue throughout your career at PIMCO - every day, in a perpetual learning environment. In addition, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who offers guidance and mentorship through the early stages of your career. Application Process:
- Applicants should submit their CV once for consideration for the role described above. We will determine fit based upon background and skill requirements.
- Submit your CV through www.pimco.com/careers
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Expected to graduate now - June 2024
- Expected minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) at an accredited college or university
- Fluent in English and German
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Personable, ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, self-starter, accountable, flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive, cognitively diverse environment.
For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.