M&A Manager / Director, Growing, PE-Investor Backed Digital Consulting Firm, Munich
Our client is the fastest growing Digital Consulting and Solutions firm in the DACH region, headquartered in Munich. Backed by a successful German mid-cap private equity investor the management team is expanding their platform across Europe and is looking to hire a dynamic M&A Manager or Director to help them achieve this growth. The role is based in Munich and requires native-level fluency in German. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will join a small and entrepreneurial M&A team, working closely with the company's CEO and CFO in acquiring companies across Europe to further the firm's growth and geographical expansion.
- You will be responsible for the entire acquisition process from the identification and analysis of potential target companies, through the due diligence process and final negotiations.
- You will work pro-actively with the companies post acquisition to align business practices and systems.
- You will report directly to the firm's management on a regular basis
- You have gained significant experience handling M&A processes through strategy consulting, M&A advisory, Big 4 transaction services or a private equity investment position
- The key to this role is that you are a self-starter who enjoys driving processes forward independently
- You have a proactive attitude, strong and sharp negotiation skills; you enjoy connecting with business owners and building trust to ensure the successful closure of transactions.
- Native-level fluency in German and English are required for this position.