Legal Counsel / Syndikusanwalt (m/w/d)
Job-Fakten Roche Diagnostics Automation Solutions GmbH
in the Stuttgart region is one of Roche's competence centers for the development and production of laboratory automation systems. Roche's automation solutions play a key role in making laboratory results quickly and safely accessible to doctors and patients. We are looking for a Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
with a focus on advising the location departments. You advise independently in a dynamic environment and make an active contribution to the efficiency of the location.
As Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
, you ensure that the goals of our organizational unit are secured in a legally optimal manner. You identify legal risks at an early stage and avoid their occurrence as far as possible through independently developed and coordinated measures. Your responsibilities in detail are:
Do you have the following profile of requirements?
- Operational legal advice for the location, in particular with regard to commercial law issues
- The preparation, review and independent negotiation of contracts with a special focus on contract for services, IT and purchase contracts.
- The recognition and avoidance of legal risks and the legal safeguarding of corporate objectives
- Coordination between external lawyers and internal specialist departments in the case of court or arbitration proceedings
- As Legal Counsel, you will independently prepare and review draft contracts and conduct negotiations with business partners, including related correspondence
- You draft expert opinions on legal issues of our organizational unit
We look forward to receiving your application!
- You are a fully qualified lawyer (m/f/d) with a 2nd state examination, doctorate or LL.M. are an advantage
- You have at least 3 years of international professional experience in the legal department of a company and/or a law firm
- You have very good knowledge of commercial law and extensive experience in drafting contracts
- You convince through your analytical and negotiation skills as well as your assertiveness
- You are also characterized by entrepreneurial thinking, a good feeling for business and market requirements and their professional management
- Fluent English and German and excellent oral and written communication skills round off your profile; additional language skills are an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- You appreciate working in a performance-oriented environment that is based on mutual respect, discussion and collaboration
Further information can be found at https://www.roche.de/about/standorte/waiblingen/index.html
We accept applications in German and English. We accept applications in German and English. Application documents:
For a complete application, please add the following documents to your application in the step "Upload new CV":
A current curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation and relevant certificates. Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently. Contact:
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Sylvia Elsenbruch, Tel. +49 7151 959 22 -447
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
- Wer wir sind Roche Diagnostics Automation Solutions GmbH (formerly Roche PVT GmbH), is one of Roche's competence centers for the development and production of laboratory automation systems. As market leaders in the field of in vitro diagnostics our customers worldwide trust on Roche solutions. From mid-2020 we will consolidate our currently three locations (Waiblingen, Remseck-Aldingen and Kornwestheim) in the metropolitan region of Stuttgart in Ludwigsburg.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.