Reporting into the Head of Bancassurance, The Business Development Manager will support the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers of the client team in evaluating customers’ needs and providing product solutions in the areas of Health and General Insurance for the customer.
- Be directly in charge of the channel (for example Face to Face) and revenue numbers attached to the channel
- The incumbent will design and recommend strategies to meet the objectives of the customers by working closely with the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers of the client team to identify opportunities, coach them on insurance concepts and products, and meet their customers together with them
- Engage and maintain a good relationship with the bankers to in order to Generate leads and help them with the closure.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets, and running incentives/ contests to motivate the team
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
- Acquiring and developing relationships within banks Wealth and Retail Team for long term sustainable growth
- Acquiring and developing relationships within banks Wealth and Retail Team for long term sustainable growth, with responsibility to find and secure new business via the client, gained from the relationship they will develop
- Developing sales strategies and campaigns to guarantee success and growth Sales training, development, and performance management Handling customer complaints and enquiries
- Keeping to targets and managing KPIs with Regular reporting to Management
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of Health OR General Insurance products gained from previous employment
- Proven consultative sales skills & can demonstrate sales record
- Experience from Insurance or Banking background
- Cantonese and English preferable