Business Management, Budget Controller
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific - https://careers.apac.bnpparibas
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Main responsibilities include Budget managing and ensuring that budgeting requirements are accurately calculated and reported.
- Monitor BAU cost & forecasts
- Liaise with regional and global stakeholders to ascertain regional budgeting requirements
- Manage and discuss with senior stakeholders including COOs
- Prepare budgeting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data for review by senior management
- Data collection and supporting APAC sites on data input to budget system
- Develop and document APAC regional budgeting process to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Preferably degree in Finance, Accounting or BBA
- Experience in financial industry and products preferably with Asia region is a plus
- Sound analytical skills and attention to details.
- Detail and results oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn with high degree of motivation
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and partner with stakeholders across businesses.
- 2- 5 years' relevant experience within Management Accounting Reporting function
- Accounting, Financial Controls experience an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of IT, Excel/Power Point
- Good communication and presentation skills - ability to engage with regional stakeholders on project related initiatives.