You will be responsible for develops and maintains accounting and reporting systems for the control of revenues Provides cash flow analysis and other analytical reports and analysis as needed You will play a key role in supporting the M&A projects, reporting and consolidations Provides complex technical analyses and report preparation on Bond projects You will be supporting strategy planning, budgeting and finance operation as well as to interact with operating partners to ensure compliance with tax, accounting and reporting procedures.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Qualified CPA / ACCA
- Both audit firm and commercial financial analysis experience
- Knowledge and project experience in M&A will makes you highly competitive
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment