A top-tier hedge fund is looking to hire an Investment Operations with strong experience in Equity and/or Fixed income to join the HK Team.
- Involve in operations biuld out, responsible for operational maintenance of prime brokerage, equity swap, cash & futures equities, fixed income for the Asian regions
- Work with other offices and operations support to resolve any open issues
- Operations supported include trade, position reconciliation, corporate action, securities loan & fund.
- Liaise with counterparties and depositories to instruct, monitor, and settle buys/sells, stock borrow, and repo trades for equities, government bonds, mortgage backed securities, and physicals.
- Build relationships with the market brokers and other prime brokers
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of solid experience in Delta1 operations
- Good understanding of Prime Brokerage, asian settlement, securities lending
- Fund Accounting experiences is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, with ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English. Mandarin is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.