Job Reference # 196669BR
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Work on onboarding cases across the IB. Advise and explain KYC requirements and handhold the client or client advisor through the onboarding and account opening process.
• Help update the client onboarding tracker which will help the Team Lead to liaise with Product Business Managers for effective pipeline management and prioritization of cases. Support the process of EOD controls for request log and exception closure.
• Responsible for timely reply on client queries and act as a client relationship manager. Facilitate exceptional handling on risk-based approach, and coordinate with Business and FinCrime for signoff.
• Perform background check screening on the client. Make justifications on negative news found for hits clearance and assess other risk factors such as PEP, Sanctions, Vulnerable business, etc.
• Capture and input client static data in IB Onboarding system, which are in sync with document records and evidencing. Comfortable navigating UBS onboarding systems to look for client data, and able to perform data analysis at the account level to understand what the client is entitled to trade.
• Think flexibly to propose new ideas and contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services. Your team
You'll be working in the Onboarding team in Hong Kong. We conduct AML KYC/CDD on corporate clients in line with the regulatory requirements and UBS group policies. The scope of work includes liaising with clients, business, and internal stakeholders to ensure that the account can be opened upon completion of KYC. You are at the center of the execution of onboarding requirements and you will act as a business enabler to help UBS generate revenue Your expertise
• Proven experience in client service (ideally in banking). Highly proactive and diligent in follow up and follow through. Client focused, organized at bundling of requests and sensible on turnaround time.
• Broad understanding of KYC/AML and have a general sense of risk awareness. Risk conscious with emphasis on sensitive data sharing.
• A self-starter who can work well.
• A skilled written and verbal communicator. Can collaborate well with different functions and have the ability to manage stakeholder expectation.
• A dedicated team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
• An effective worker who is able to multi-task and perform under pressure. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.