Senior Manager of Account Division - Financial Accounting
Bank of China Group Investment Limited (BOCGI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of China Company Limited since 1984. As the only professional investment company of the BOC based in Hong Kong, BOCGI has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and major projects in the Hong Kong and Macao areas, mainland China and Overseas, covering such sectors as real estate, industry, energy, transportation, media, hotels and finance. BOCGI clearly repositioned itself strategically, expanded new business fields, perfected risk control mechanism and optimized its investment structure. With its return on investment mounting year by year, it has become an effective means and important carrier of BOC in the sphere of investment banking focusing on the business of direct investment and asset management.
In order to cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for talented individual to join our professional team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly and ad-hoc financial / management reports
- Provide information for consolidation and liaise with auditors and tax representatives on audit / taxation issues
- Manage the accounting process to ensure data integrity and accuracy as well as full compliance with accounting requirements accordance to HKAS & PRC GAAP
- Establish, implement and enhance appropriate procedures and controls for both HK & PRC offices and other subsidiaries
- Develop and implement the accounting and consolidation system integration within the Group
- Review the existing accounting workflow in order to improve the efficiency of the accounting functions
- Responsible for the operations / maintenance of bank / securities accounts, execution of outgoing payments and inter-company funding.
- Supervision on the daily operations of Account Division
- Perform any ad-hoc projects and assignments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting & Finance or any related disciplines
- Member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 - 7 years’ post-qualification experience in group financial management, internal control compliance gained from Big 4 and in a sizeable company
- Exposure in private equity investment industry or group restructuring will be an advantage
- Familiar with PRC and HK accounting rules as well as knowledge of consolidation process and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to work with different levels
- Hardworking, attention to detail, able to work independently, under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of PRC accounting softwares, Flexsytem, Oracle & Hyperion is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin and English
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits. Interested parties, please submit your application with expected salary. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.