• Reporting into the Head of Product Pricing, this Senior Pricing Actuary will be responsible for leading and managing product development and pricing approval, product risk management, supporting all distribution channels on development initiatives, setting up, managing reinsurance program, experience studies and assumption settings.
• Provide coaching to junior staff
• 7-10 years of Actuarial experience in Life Insurance industry
• Fellowship qualification from international Actuarial professional body
• Degree holder in Actuarial science or related discipline
• Prior experience in Actuarial pricing
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Candidates with less experience will be considered Manager