About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Hands on experience on equity and derivatives products is preferred;
- Conduct analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to review risk exposures with proper reporting and escalation to senior management;
- Enhance the model risk management framework, including model validation and annual model review, as well as model risk assessment for new business/products;
- Improve the risk management infrastructure, including the enhancement of risk systems, risk assessment tools, and risk reporting tools, as well as the documentation of related projects;
- Represent risk management department in new system assessing and onboarding process, make sur the risk requirements are fulfilled;
- Work with business partners to ensure the risk management regime is properly understood and impacts are documented and communicated.
- Hands on experience on equity and derivative products is preferred
- 3+ years of work experience. Preferably with international investment banks / securities companies risk management experience
- Knowledge of derivatives is a plus
- Coding skill (i.e. Python, R, C++, VBA) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good Chinese reading, writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good analytical skill
- Motivated to learn and ability to challenge status quo
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority