Our client, a listed plc, is now hiring an Investor Relations Analyst to join its team in Dublin, Ireland.
- Preparation and production of all investor relations materials for the company’s interim and full year results, annual report, website development, fact sheets etc
- Financial modelling, analysis and maintenance of consensus forecast / sell-side analyst financial models
- Investor and analyst site visits and capital market days
- Competitive intelligence including monitoring financial performance and news flow of industry peers in addition to key industry trends
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executives
- Excellent organisational, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required results
To discuss this role in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on 01 5881176 or apply directly via the link provided.