The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) is a public institution in charge of the supervision of the financial sector of Luxembourg, with the exception of the insurance sector.
For the performance of its prudential supervision of investment funds, the “Prudential Supervision and Risk Management” department, being part of the métier OPC, intends to reinforce its staff and hire an:
Experienced investment fund supervision analyst (UCITS, UCI, SIF, SICAR) (m/f)
(external auditor, réviseur d’entreprises, financial analyst etc.)
Ref. « OPC PRUD-SPII »
- Perform the prudential supervision of investment funds according to a risk based approach:
- Analyze the regular, ad hoc and other information (e.g. annual reports, management letters, notifications 02/77, suspensions) available to the CSSF for a diversified portfolio of investment funds (UCITS, UCI, SIF, SICAR);
- For each fund allocated, perform detailed and in-depth analysis on specific risks / issues identified;
- Prepare analytical reports on the results of the analysis and the related interventions (e.g. observation letters) to the supervised entities (i.e. funds and/or their management companies).
- Conduct ad hoc analyses in the area of investment funds.
- Interact directly with the responsible personnel of the supervised investment funds and/or their management companies.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the prudential supervision approach as well as related analytical tools.
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management.
- Professional experience of minimum 5 years in the field of control of investment funds (e.g. external audit, financial analyst, compliance, risk management).
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA).
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Luxemburgish or German will be considered as an advantage.
- Good analytical, organizational, writing, synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Applications have to be submitted via the CSSF's online application form.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).