Our client, who is a FinTech Digital Bank with strong support from a reputable organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Product Managers as part of their rapid expansion plans in Singapore and Malaysia. With their strong regional presence, this is a great opportunity to partner with C-level stakeholders across the APAC region, and spearhead new changes across the region. We are looking for Senior Product Management professionals with strong AGILE experience.
- Leading and define the product vision, and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, possess an intimate knowledge of the end-to-end flow and how it integrates with the firm's ecosystem.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 7-10 years of working experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working in a financial services firm that has covered Digital Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with technical architecture such as the use of APIs, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)