Senior Cloud Architect
We are looking for Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
who wish to grab
Opportunity to build a rewarding career at Cognizant. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Microsoft Azure has become an extremely important technology platform for Cognizant and our clients. There is a growing demand for MS Azure solutions that we would like you to work on with us for our clients across different industries and regions. Key Responsibilities
As a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, you will design and implement meaningful cloud-based solutions for customers and bring value to their core businesses. Responsibilities:
Job Requirements Essential Skills: Technical skills
- Engage with our esteem customers and outline Cloud transformation journey aligned with overall business strategy.
- Work closely with account management/vertical team for customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Project/program managers for Cloud migration planning and implementation.
- Work closely with Architects from other Technology streams such as Digital workplace (DWP), security etc for providing integrated solutions to customers.
- Design and implementation of Cloud foundation Platform, Cloud applications (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) based on Microsoft Azure platform i.e Cloud CMP.
- Build of Cloud platforms and solutions using IaaC and automation tools and capabilities such as Azure devops, Terraform etc.
- Closely follow and learn from evolution of MS Azure capabilities and services
- Participate in new deals and proposals for our clients on their cloud journeys with business value centricity.
- Act as an Advisor to customer on any new service offerings from MS which will bring benefits to customers in term of cost, quality, operational excellence etc
- Contribution to interesting programs, projects within Cognizant as part of Knowledge management towards Cloud - Center of Excellence (COE)
Nice to Have Skills
- Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution architect skills
- Expertise in storage, network, compute and security solutions
- Comprehensive skills and knowledge in Azure services
- Expertise in design and implementation of cloud applications
- 3-5 years of core experience within Microsoft Azure application architecture design, cloud migrations and disaster recovery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good interpersonal skills
- Norwegian Language is a nice-to-have
- Deep industry skill will be an advantage
Higher degree from a relevant field Travel required
No Travelling required