Senior Solution Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Nordic Intelligent Automation Team.
About Cognizant Intelligent Automation
The need for change has never been stronger, yet the risks have never been greater!
Enterprises can no longer just respond to change they must now lead it. But commercial upside can come at a price: continuous operational risk and constant organizational pain. And it's asking too much of a running business process.
The answer lies in a more active approach towards business process, that isn't simply aligned to outcomes but acts as a catalyst-fuelling the sort of change that will disrupt markets, but not be disruptive to the business. We call it the Process of Rapid Evolution.
Cognizants Intelligent Automation Team helps it's clients re-imagine the art of possible. By combining Analytics/AI, Automation and Business Consulting we partner with our clients to deliver real business value through technology whether it be by streamlining and automating processes or moving them to data and insight driven.
Cognizants IA practice is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency.
Summary Job Description
As a Solution Architect, you will be ambassadors of Cognizant across client locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding and leading our Intelligent Automation capabilities in the Nordics. You will use your knowledge to advice, design and implement solutions that drive business outcome and value for our clients as a stand-alone solution or as part of larger Digital and Automation Transformation initiative.
As this is a new and central role in the Nordic organization you will get the opportunity to form the role according to your strengths and ambitions!
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
• Must have minimum 3 years of hands-on experience on at least one of the programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, mainframe, web applications, SQL, data integration tools, technical automation tools)
• Must have 2+ years' experience as an technology architect
• Must have 3+ year of experience as a developer/architect for Uipath/Automation Anywhere or Blueprism and have successfully lead large RPA implementation programs (10 Plus Processes automated)
• Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
• Ability to understand the business process and understand the End-2-End objectives
• Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
• Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in automation.
• Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently
• Good to have master's degree in Data Science, IT, or related field
• Experience from OCR/IDP solutions such as ABBYY, AWS, Azure, Extractor or similar highly merited
• Experience from Process Mining and Task Mining solutions such as Celonis, FotressIQ, UiPath highly merited
• Additional Qualifications (preferred): SOA (SOAP/REST), Message Queues, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, Distributed/Parallel Computing, Hadoop, Apache Spark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Chef, Docker
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Define enterprise architecture models based on the overall organizations' business and technology vision
• Own architectural decisions (in line with IT organization's practices) including security management, infrastructure, application layer interfacing approach, solution performance standards
• Lead the identification and evaluation of technology solutions
• Guide teams in identifying technical risk early in the process
• Guide the team in finding opportunities to reuse organization level technical assets (e.g., existing API)
• Ensure team defines non-functional requirements in line with the organizations standards and guidelines
• Ensure the team leverages engineering best practices including continuous integration, automated deployment etc. where applicable
• Conceptualize and develop relevant use cases for client engagements: proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV), proof-of-technology (POT), and production deployments
• Define standards and guidelines and drive technology best practices
• Set up the RPA development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
• Address various RPA requirements, primarily around business process automation from multiple industry groups to quickly assess and arrive at a plan to deliver the required services
• Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
• Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
• Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
• Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program - providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques