A leading financial services firm is looking for a Derivatives Lawyer, APAC as a newly added headcount to the team based in Singapore.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating OTC derivatives documentation
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating clearing agreements and other market counterparty documentation (GMRA, FX trading agreements, prime brokerage agreements, business terms of market counterparties, market access product documentation, confidentiality agreements).
- Providing advise on legal and regulatory issues relating to derivative transactions and analysing and advising on new derivatives products
- Singapore or UK Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE, ideally with relevant experience working in a financial services company
- Strong analytic capabilities and written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter and pro-active in taking initiatives
- Able to adapt and multi-task to meet deadlines