Our banking client are looking for an outstanding Core Java Developer to assist them on the upgrade of their award winning eFX trading platform. You will join a well established, high calibre team of software engineers as they look to take their low latency FX electronic trading platform to the next level.
- At least 8+ years as a Core Java Developer
- Solid expertise with java multi-threading, garbage collection, concurrency, data structures
- Ideally you will have electronic trading, low latency systems experience.
- Alternatively you will have worked on highly available 24/7 systems that are highly distributed across different countries.
- FICC / Fixed Income, FX business knowledge is ideal but if you have other asset class knowledge and would be interested to develop your career in the FX space that's fine also.
- Ideally you enjoy dealing face to face with business stakeholders, traders or quant analyst's
- It goes without saying that a strong communicator is needed to deal with highly complex and challenging business facing environments and technology team's
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity get in touch for a confidential discussion and/or attach your Resume I will get back to you ASAP.
Country Director - Singapore
ADavies@ikasinternational.com | +65 3158 5092
Company Number: 200914065E / EA Number: 16S8086
Registration Number: R1326604
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"