Wealth Management - Head of Transversal Business Management
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!To manage and supervise the Transversal Business Management teams in Hong Kong and Singapore to support the business through i) the coordination of transversal initiatives, ii) the handling of the clients' complaints and iii) the close liaison with the Head of the Business Efficiency / Change Management for business efficiency related matters.
A. Business Support
To lead and implement business support initiatives involving the Front Office (across markets).
1. Organise the on-boarding of the new joiners (within the Front Office teams) in close collaboration with other stakeholders (Management, Human Resources, Markets, etc.), including the Front Office sitting arrangements (in Singapore).
2. Participate to the Singapore ''Breakfast New Joiners'' and engage the new joiners' to provide feedback on the platform. Work out and/or liaise with the relevant teams to address the paint points raised in order to improve the operational platform.
3. Contribute to enhancing the business efficiency of the platforms in close liaison with the Head of the Business Efficiency / Change Management and his/her teams (based in Hong Kong and Singapore).
4. Coordinate the review / remediation exercises requiring the client / Front Office engagements in close collaboration with the Market Business Managers (as assigned by the Management).
5. On a need basis, provide ad-hoc assistance in facing clients or former clients on specific circumstances.
6. Participate in other ad hoc transversal projects as assigned from time to time.
B. Coordination of the Handling of Clients' Complaints
To manage and supervise the handling of the client's complaints for both Hong Kong and Singapore platforms, a process that encompasses the following key tasks:
1. Receive the complaints from the various entry points (Front Office, Management, COO, etc.).
2. Coordinate and ensure the complaint is acknowledged and replied within the prescribed timeline.
3. Drive the complaint review / investigation process, working with the relevant stakeholders for obtaining the required information, draft the investigation report, liaise with the concerned functions for resolution etc.
4. As the secretary of the Complaint Committee for Hong Kong and Singapore, prepare the agenda of the Committees and take the minutes of the meeting.
5. Maintain the complaint log updated and the complaint files (working files and documentary evidence) complete and in order. Ensure the original copies of the correspondence received from the complainant and the copies of the Bank's replies are forwarded to the Client Management department for safe-keeping.
6. Provide statistics and the relevant documentation as and when required (reporting, controls functions, auditors).
7. Analyse the complaints and the trends to identify recurring themes / issues and propose corrective actions.
8. Keep the relevant procedure updated and in line with the Group / Head Office policies and local regulatory requirements. Provide training to the Bank's staff as and when required.
9. The Head of the Transversal Business Management acts as the back-up of the respective Client Complaint Process Manager in both sites.
C. Administrative Support
To ensure the administrative support is adequately provided.
1. Carry out various MIS reporting in a timely manner (e.g. Gift and Entertainment, RM Dashboard, FIS Scheme, etc.).
2. In charge of the Business Continuity Management (for the Front Office) in collaboration with the Markets.
3. Business Introducer program: preparation of the agreements and their termination, monitoring of the number of clients referred per introducer, etc.
4. Act as the entry point for the ''Wealth Management - Contact Us'' for the bank internet website.
5. Act as the entry / contact point for cross-referral enquiries between Wealth Management sites.
6. Maintain / update the procedures of the department. Ensure that the procedures of the department are consistent across sites (if applicable). Contribute to the training and understanding of the procedures by the team members.
7. Assist to reply to regulators / auditors' enquiries. Ensure the closure of regulators / auditors' points or recommendations under his/her department's responsibility.
8. On a need basis, provide ad-hoc assistance in facing clients on specific circumstances (e.g. ex-clients and/or ''Uncontactable'' clients for whom the former RM has left the Bank).
9. Manage and ensure the Front Office administrative assistants provide the adequate support to the Front Office (in Singapore):
- Travel booking and expenses claims for the Markets.
- Preparation of the Front Office new joiner on-boarding (management of the logistics, i.e. access rights, equipment, IT hardware, mobile devices, etc., and orientation on the first day). Act as the liaison point for the Front Office for the equipment, hardware, travel booking and expenses claim related matters
- Management of the orders of stationary and the Front Office business cards. In charge of the client documentation stocks.
- Centralisation of the daily RM blotters and its record management (archiving and de-archiving).
- Consolidation of the Front Office absence plan and records.
- Act as the back-up of the Front Office runner.
- University degree holder with minimum 10/12 years of relevant private banking working experience.
- Experience in business management position, audit and/or project management is highly appreciated.
- Good understanding of regulatory environment.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, ability to work and engage discussions with stakeholders at all levels and cultivate positive working relationship across functions.
- Ability to manage complexity, multi task, juggle multiple assignments and deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint.